Friday, July 6, 2018

Welcome to My Brand in Demand.

My name is Alessandro Machi and I am an Extrapreneur with Intrapreneur ideas and concepts. From time to time I'll come up with a concept for accelerating the Value of a Brand, or accelerating a Product within a Brand.

Presently there are over a dozen ideas and concepts for existing Brands, Products and Services I can help accelerate sales.

However, having a brand or product value accelerator idea, and actually creating a scenario where the company is willing to accept an extrapreneur's idea, is never as easy as one would hope.

I'm open to contingency deal memos, if a company I approach about accelerating their brand or product value does not want to use my idea, there is no charge. I am open to the company creating a contingency deal memo. If I believe strongly in a product of yours, believing in me can be mutually beneficial.

Visit my LinkedIN page to learn more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment